This is our Steve Honey Premium Bee Pollen. It not only reduces the symptom but is more preventive.
People use bee pollen for many reasons. Premium Bee Pollen can include helping symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia and inflammation of the prostate (chronic prostatitis). It’s also used to ease allergies and protect the liver from the effects of some toxins.
Bee Pollen Benefits For Males
- Bee pollen is also packed with zinc. Making it an incredible super food for men’s sex lives.
- Studies at The University of Sarajevo in Yugoslavia found bee pollen effective in treating erectile dysfunction in men between 20 and 52 years of age. After just one month of using pollen, the majority showed improvement in their sex lives.
- Bee pollen has a dramatic effect on sperm count and increased fertility. Results of tests showed that sperm swam faster, were more viable, and lasted longer.
- Every morning 3 full teaspoons are suggested for enhancement of men’s sex life.
- Bee Pollen also is a good source of prostate prevention, it also helps those who had prostate issues.
- Daily 2 full tablespoons will help in the prostate issues.
- Add bee pollen into your honey drink or coffee, oat drink, or cocoa drink is ideal to start your day.
Bee Pollen Benefits For Women
- Severe menstrual problems and the unpleasant symptoms of menopause can often affect a woman’s sex life.
- Bee pollen for libido. There’s nothing like a lack of energy to adversely affect libido. The other vitamins and minerals help provide sustained energy and coming from a 100% natural source, you will never experience the unpleasant ‘highs and lows which come from quick fix energy enhancers like caffeine.
- For many women, weight problems are an issue that can affect sexual desire. Pollen can also control appetite and hunger, and thanks to the lecithin in pollen, you are less likely to regain weight after losing it. Lecithin is also responsible for flushing out fat cells.
There’s no need to allow sexual problems to put your physical, emotional, and mental health in jeopardy. A simple, natural solution is to follow the advice of the all-knowing Greeks and let ‘food be thy medicine, and medicine be thy food. Rather than ignore the problems, or suffer silently, add a daily dose of bee pollen into your diet and you can become the modern-day God or Goddess of love.
What is bee pollen?
Bee pollen contains vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, lipids, and protein. It comes from the pollen that collects on the bodies of bees. Bee pollen may also include bee saliva.
It’s important to avoid confusing bee pollen with natural honey, honeycomb, bee venom, or royal jelly.
Bee pollen granules consist of approximately:
- Carbs: 40%
- Protein: 35%
- Water: 4–10%
- Fats: 5%
- Other substances: 5–15%
Bee pollen is loaded with a wide variety of antioxidants, among them flavonoids, carotenoids, quercetin, kaempferol, and glutathione (5Trusted Source).
Antioxidants protect your body against potentially harmful molecules called free radicals.
Test-tube, animal, and some human studies have shown that bee pollen antioxidants can reduce chronic inflammation, eliminate harmful bacteria, fight infections and combat the growth and spread of tumors.